Thursday, November 06, 2008

Politics

So Obama won.

Well, being a Christian and all, I'm not really afraid of what's going to happen to America. Ok, actually, I am fecking terrified. But what can I do about it? I'm not an American. I guess it isn't soooo bad after all. Guess I'll just have to pray for that country. I'm just scared for the thousand more babies being allowed to put to death legally for the next few years.

I don't usually like talking about politics, but I am sorry, I just wish America would just be a little more humane and actually be fair because discrimination? Yeah, they're good at that especially when it comes to the discrimination of Christian people.

If they admit that not all Christians are dumb and uneducated pricks with sticks up their bum, then I'll admit that not all non-Christian American people are murderers because of the thousands of babies that they kill almost every month.

Now I think that's a fair deal right?

Lotsa love, Jana

Edited

Well I should have known better.

I would like to apologize for the mean things I said about Obama. He seems alright and it's my fault because I jumped to conclusions again.

Am sorry.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home