Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random

You know I've noticed something.

It's so much easier to write and to type when something depressing kicks you in the, as for my case, non-existent balls. When something like that happens, you never run out with words to which you can curse him, her, them, it, your dog, your cat, life, or anything that just happens to be in your way at the time of your I-loathe-everything moment.


But when you're happy, when everything is going your way, then you suddenly have this moment where you think, hmmm this would be good to remember and blog about, and so you write a mental note and stick it on your forehead, but when you do get to sit down and type about it, you've either lost all mood or all words to describe what you felt.


In other unrelated news, I am sleepy now and will end this short and nonsensical rant with this even more nonsensical picture of my hand!


Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home