Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's Been a Summer

This summer has been one painful event after another.

And is it just me, or is this cold weather abnormal for a summer vacation? Somebody needs to give me an explanation for this. Ever since I was a wee little child, the summer always meant hot weather, swimming, cold sodas and ice-cream. How am I supposed to have that with this abnormal weather? This is an injustice to all things routine and I ought to sue someone because somebody somewhere needs to pay something in order that I feel better, because life is just all about me.

And just when I tried to enjoy myself, just when I had declared that this summer vacation would be different, just when I was actually having fun, I was bombarded with all kinds of painful events that made drastic changes that will probably last into the long future.

I'm moving houses soon and even though I've grown to love this house and have had thoughts of actually inheriting this place when I'm all old and wrinkly, I can't stomach living here anymore. If it wasn't for certain vital activities I needed to attend to, I would have gotten out of here much sooner, but I can only leave the place by Saturday. One more day, one more day of enduring the spiteful words and the hidden agendas of this household. Just one more day, and I'm outta here.

It's kind of sad that I'm leaving this house though.

Though the people aren't anything to boast about, staying up at night here makes me believe that maybe fairy tales can come true.

I'll miss that the most.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home