Sunday, April 12, 2009

When the Dinosause Swore

I blame it on my dying brain, as well as boredom.

After lunch I decided to catch a little snooze, so that I'd have enough strength for an all-night watching-slash-reading anime-slash-manga again tonight, because I woke up early today instead of sleeping in. And so sleep I did.

Too bad I had a really weird nightmare, or rather afternoon-mare.

I was making some calls with my phone outside my house when suddenly out of the blue, this big guy appears, except he looks like Barney, except he doesn't really, but I know him as Barney, and I hope this sentence makes sense. Anyway Barney the Purple Dinosaur was there, and I was making some calls, and he walks past me.

Suddenly, he turns and gives me another look and he starts grabbing my hand. And I'm like what? And he suddenly says, with his Barney voice but in a very made to scare people type of tone..

"Give me your phone!"

And I'm like, what? No way! Let go!

And he starts twisting my arm, and making grabs at my phone, and I start screaming my head off, like asking for help. All the neighbors start pouring out and hitting him, saying stuff like: You think you can pull this off here, huh, punk?! It was kind of funny cause my neighbors are old. Kind of reminds me of that old lady that beat the crap out of Alex the Lion in Madagascar.

Barney finally let go of my hand, and said in his angry tone:

"You haven't seen the last of me, @#$%#!"

Instead of being afraid, the first thing I thought of after that was, dude Barney the Purple Dinosaur? Well, he just assaulted me! I am so blogging about this!

And then I woke up.

I also blame it on sleeping too much.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home