Saturday, May 02, 2009

Big Country

I have left the premises of the deadly household.

After a strength-sucking travel from one province to another (which may I just ask, whose bright idea was it to make this country so big and the places so far from each other anyway? Yeah, if you were running for president, I so would not vote for you, you non-existent decider of making this country big person), and after I had believed that I'd probably won't see the Internet until after a couple of days, it seems that the Internet fairies has deemed me worthy of another chance, and has given me a computer to mess around with until I get my laptop. See I knew that those bloody sacrifices wasn't all for waste, and they all just laughed at me. Well, guess who's laughing now, huh? Huh?

So I'm staying at the father's side of my family. Yes, the other dysfunctional side where it's all heck I'm too busy to care so go do your thing just don't get in my face. Which I can probably stand for a couple of days, so to those who care, I'm going to be fine, people.

But, darn it, people. I am, to use a phrase, dead-tired. Therefore I have decided that I shall exploit the kindness of the fairies tomorrow. Plus the "owner" of the computer has been walking in and out of the room every now and then and I kind feel all kinds of killer stares at the back of my neck, so I really should retire from this seat and just watch me some television.

From one eye-ruin-er to another, ey?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous chiui said...

I wonder how internet fairies look like. :s

9:02 PM 
Blogger jana said...

I always ask them pictures but then they always say that they'll ask their managers, but I have feeling they just don't want their picture to be taken

5:39 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home