Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shmexy

I'm still alive, bloggers!

Ever since my Mom has arrived from Brunei, all my problems seem to have disappeared within the blink of an eye. I'm more relaxed because I don't have to worry about money and my dysfunctional family. I've also gotten a better wardrobe which now contains new shirts, pants and a kickass gown/dress with sparkly sparkles for a wedding that I'm going to attend.

Except, the Internet has been really wacky lately. But I guess I can't have everything in this world, right? Also, I have been ignoring the Internet fairies lately, and I haven't done my hourly ritual of clapping and saying I believe in fairies, and have probably caused a million deaths of fairies all around Neverland. Maybe that's why they're targeting me, because the Internet connection for the computer outside that my brother is currently using is fine.

Plus I got a new haircut!

Stare at the May masthead and look at the glory of the haircut that is on my head! Be awed and worship the genius that is short bobs! The hair has made me lost a ton of non-existent weight and I look shmexy!

That is all, cause I need to shower.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home