Monday, May 04, 2009

Shortie

And the third day passes by without a sound.

I already have routine planned out on how I'm going to spend the next seven days whilst I stay here, and it's nothing elaborate or breath-taking but it is enough to make the days go by faster until my Mom and Brother arrive from the tiny land of Brunei Darussalam. So far all I've been doing is eating, sleeping, watching, blogging and repeat from step one.

In other news I have finished watching Boys Over Flowers. Yay!

That is all.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger genisa said...

Is Boys over Flowers good? :D Well, I think the cast looks like one of those from japanese cartoons. They look charming. XD

3:11 PM 
Blogger jana said...

It's actually really good. Helped by the fact that I really love the manga Hana Yori Dango from which it was based on, and the actors are darn hot! Haha

5:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home