Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bunny Bunny Bunny

Dear Self,

Well, hello.

It's been a while since I've made an appearance in the dark corners of your little world. Has is it been a couple of months? You seem to have gotten a lot thinner. Have you been eating? No? You should always take care of yourself because if you don't, who will?

Actually I'm a little sad today, which is really just weird if you ask me. I mean, nothing specifically bad has happened to us recently. And yet, here I am.

Remember the time when I always visited you? Back in high school? You even made little pathetic drawings of broken hearts. You even drew one on a plate and I still remember your idiotic words:

I feel like I'm eating my heart. On a plate. With a spoon. I'm using a knife though instead of a fork, because forks make a bunch of holes, whilst the knife just cuts so easily cause it's sharp.

Funny little bunny.

Though your heart isn't for dinner today, doesn't it feel a little painful? Like someone is at the very least poking it with a pair of chopsticks or something? Speaking of chopsticks, how come you've never learned how to use them? It looks so amazingly cool and you've always wanted to try, but yet you never took the time to learn.

Useless little bunny.

I know. I realize why I needed to pay you this visit. Because you're tired and I'm tired and I think that someone else is tired of our tired selves. And it is sad because this someone else is someone which has a large magnitude of importance for you, so we definitely do not want this someone to be tired of us.

Such a tired little bunny.

Lotsa love,
Your Emo Self

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous MsCandyBlush said...

Hope you get to feel better soon. I mean, I think all of us experience their emo mood once in a while hehehe

7:25 PM 
Blogger jana said...

yes yes, i have a feeling my emo mood shall pass. Hahaha

9:57 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home