Sunday, June 07, 2009

Welcome to Janaje-eight

I've only done tags if the people are really nice, therefore be flattered Keiti because I, your personal stalker, thinks you are nice.

Eight things I'm looking forward to
1. I can't wait to see the Turtle tomorrow!
2. Classes, classes, classes!
3. Brand new spanking laptop that will take about six months to arrive!
4. Working on my new church service at Cavite!
5. To meet my new roommates!
6. To see the Turtle tomorrow because the excitement I feel for that deserves another number!
7. To see who's going to be the college's yearbook's editor (and all the while hoping it's not me)!
8. To finally graduate after two more years!

Eight things I did yesterday
1. Woke up earlier than I wanted to
2. Traveled from the college to my house
3. Fell asleep in a bus
4. Ate at Jollibee
5. Fell asleep in in a van
6. Fainted on top of my bed
7. Surfed the internet
8. Sent negative energy towards Edward and all the other Twilight freaks

Eight things I wish I could do
1. Fly
2. Actually have class tomorrow
3. Burn the sparkling Edward until all that's left of him is a bag of glitters
4. Ignore my newly appointed curfew and surf the net until whatever time I want
5. Be sown to the Turtle's hip
6. Have unlimited supply of money for books
7. Watch a movie in the cinema
8. Be President of the Philippines?

Eight shows I watch
1. Scrubs
2. Reaper
3. Chuck
4. Wizards of Waverly Palace
5. Korean Telenovelas
6. Japanese Telenovelas
7. Taiwanese Telenovelas
8. And when I'm forced, Filipino Telenovelas

Yay!

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Keiti said...

haha! thanks! i can't believe you want the classes to start so soon. i, on the other hand, was so thrilled when i knew the vacation was extended. HAHA. thanks AGAIN!

1:09 PM 
Blogger jana said...

I was never one for long vacations. I feel my mind would die if it's left on its own for far too long...

3:18 PM 
Anonymous chiui said...

i couldnt find another singing camel!!!! but dont worry. you have a -blank-.

why do you hate edward-o?

6:58 PM 
Blogger jana said...

YAY!

I have a -blank-!!

I hate him because he's a sparkling sissy of a vampire. Real vampires ought to be cool, like Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer...

Edward is SPARKLY

How can you take a sparkly being seriously??

11:03 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home