Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Fangirling: Deadpool

I have just finished watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

And may I just say that I have found another collectible man-item for my fangirling fetishes. However it isn't Wolverine because even though Wolverine has some seriously mysterious appeal to me, he didn't really grab my attention in this one. It isn't even Gambit, my ultimate favorite X-Men member, who may I just say isn't even French in the movie, why is that??

My new collectible man-item would be Deadpool: The Merc with a Mouth. Especially as portrayed in the movie. He be hot, and he be funny and even though he gets all mutilated and uglified in the the end, he still be my hot, funny, Deadpool, Merc with a Mouth crushness.


And I am severely ecstatic that a Deadpool movie will be coming out and that Deadpool is still going to be played by Ryan Reynolds and that I am so going to watch it when it comes out here, then download it illegally into my laptop so that I could watch it whenever I want, and then when the original DVD with bonus features comes out, I am going to buy it so that there will be more Deadpool bonus-ness of love!


Teehee, ain't he funny?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan D said...

i seriously dig ryan aka deadpool! woot!

9:58 PM 
Blogger jana said...

Yes, yes, yes!

Ryan Reynolds be hot! hahaha

9:31 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home