Friday, August 07, 2009

Dust-ball

Warning: I am depressed therefore anything written in here is the content of a mind so depressed that anyone reading this would probably end up so depressed too that we can jump off that bridge together. If you do not want to jump of any bridges anytime today then I suggest you forget about reading this entry. To prove just how depressed this entry is, I've said depressed about five times.

So now what?

I keep realizing with every step that I take that I'm losing whatever identity that I had in this college. There goes the kind girl, lost with the nasty words spoken without thought. There goes the rule abiding girl, lost with all the lazy to heck with it attitude. And finally, there goes that study hard, study smart identity I've had, lost because I didn't study.

So, now what?

I feel like I'm such a useless human being, every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every single week, I keep becoming such a pathetic form, which is saying a lot because I'm already a pathetic shell of a human being.

And soon, so very soon, all I'm going to be is worthless little dust-ball that barely has enough moisture within it to keep holding itself together.

Sleep little dust-ball, sleep and ignore what lies ahead for a little while and completely forget what you left behind.

Sleep little dust-ball, sleep.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home