Tuesday, December 01, 2009

To People That Do Not Exist

Dear Characters of My Novel,

It has been one heck of ride this month eh? I didn't realize how much I would end up loving all of you in such a short while. Sure there were moments when I was getting really tired of having to type your name over and over and freaking over again, but during our short month together, you three have become really close to my literary heart.

So with the end of the month of November, and in the first day of December I just want to commemorate that you guys have been amazing. I'm sorry that you're author has been one crazy being, forcing one of you, Michael to be exact, to obsessive compulsive, and another to be ashamedly interested in the Twilight Saga for comic relief. I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

I do hope that when people get to finally read you, they would end up loving you as much as I have ended up enjoying writing you.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home