Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Was Going To Speak In Korean But Decided Against It

It's been a while.

There's so many stories to tell, that I seriously don't know where to start. Should I start with the happy moments? Because there has been so many, so very many that there would be much much to many to mention, but they're all so equally happy that to mention one and not the other would feel like I'm being unfair to them.

Maybe with the few sorrowful moments? There aren't many at all, maybe one or two even, but they've been so big and produce such an impact on me that I couldn't ignore it. They pretty much made my life hell these past few days, but I really don't want to dwell on them anymore, because I promised myself that I would live my life as if they didn't exist, and that's what I will do. So I can't talk about that anymore than this paragraph if I want to stick to that idea, right?

Ah, what to do, what to do?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ethlenn said...

Yes, not to dwell on sad moments, but learn from them and put them in your yearbook account. It's all in the past. neither crying nor being sad will change anything.
Be strong! Aja!
Love!


Kisses from a frozen Europe^^

5:16 AM 
Anonymous Katie said...

oh never ever, ever, ever, ever mind them. we'll just laugh at them as they pass by us. HAHAHAHAHAHA! XDDDD

10:38 PM 
Blogger jana said...

@Ate Ethlenn and Katie; thanks. I appreciate the love. Seriously :)

12:31 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home