Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Then she said "ah well"...

The Guy is going to get his wisdom teeth removed tomorrow.

I don't know why, but I'm kind of scared for him. Surgery of any kind, if it's on me, I can take it. And hey I have done it before. But, surgery for someone else, freaks me out. I keep getting all this weird, horrific ideas that scares the heck out of me. Like somehow he would bleed to death because of the wound in his mouth.

Of course, I did not mention this to Guy. I don't want him to start freaking out... Ok, ok, I didn't want him to think that I'm a freak who sees her guy bleeding to death through the mouth.

It's just freak ok?!

Well the Used To Be still refuses to talk in a civil manner to me.

Or he doesn't bother talking at all. Well looks like the first initiation of a conversation isn't going to be happening in a while. Maybe I should wait for a couple of months... or maybe another year before that happens again.

Ah well.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home