Saturday, June 10, 2006

Coherent is not in my vocabulary...

Wow, a three day orientation.

Sorry for the lack of updates for three days, but get used to it. School is starting on Tuesday, but I'm leaving behind the internet connection on Monday morning. Probably not even signing in and leaving a goodbye note on Sunday.

Why?

Not because I'm lazy too. No-no. That's not it. It's just that, I honestly am piled over with work. Got church the whole day tomorrow and that's going to be so tiring. I don't think my brain will be able to form the necessary sentences that people can understand.

I'd be just forming the random letters put together under the guise of a foreign language, when actually, I'm just typing all this little pieces of crap put together to be one big piece of crap.

Anyway, the real purpose of this entry is to inform you all, what has been happening to me for the past three days.

I stayed in the dorm for three nights and slept there for the orientation on all the things we were going to be doing for the rest of the year as the BBC students.

I'm in Section B because I was a late enrollee and therefore they put me in B.

Mostly filled with guys but that's alright. These guys are all very nice and fun to hang out with. As for the girls I met a couple who were very sweet. Funny too.

First impression of me, and I quote, "Snob and serious"

Owh my gosh.

Snob.

Serious.

I really have got to change my first-day-new-people-persona.

During the beginning, when I don't know anyone, I'm very quiet and shy and I always smile when asked a question. I speak in a low voice. Give me a day and all my weirdness flows out.

I just wished that wasn't my first impression.

Anyways, the few days were spent on telling us everything, so much that I got a little bit scared of all the rules found in that place.

Can I do it?

Nope. I can't do something like that.

Will I do it?

Yes. I will be able to do it.

How?

With Je's help.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home