Monday, June 05, 2006

Too much free time is bad for your health...

A month has passed.

Can you believe it? It's been a month since I've left Brunei and stepped on the soil of the great Philip of Pines. Cannot believe it's just a month.

It feels like I've been here for so very long.

Though I'm still missing Brunei very much, I guess this country does have a certain charm to it. I can't exactly put my finger on it, but I have feeling studying here for the next five years won't be so bad.

On a different note, school starts tomorrow.

Well not technichally, since it's just the orientation [or in simplest form, the briefing] for three days. Can you believe that? We have orientation for three days! So very cool.

Then school officially, really, truly starts on June 13.

But owh, my gosh! It's tomorrow! I'm going to start living in the dorm tomorrow! So very excited for that.

I'm really.. so very excited for school to start. To heck with all these vacations. I cannot sit back and not do anything any longer! Months and months of that is enough to drive anyone crazy.

Or at least it was enough to drive me crazy.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sana said...

OOhhhh, just you wait.

You'll hate it eventually and WISH for the holsies!!!!!!!!

Bright little ray of sunshine I am :D

4:00 PM 
Blogger jana said...

Believe me. I know school is hard, but the harrowing thought of doing nothing for the rest of my life... well it's enough to drive me crazy.

8:42 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home