Friday, July 28, 2006

Zombified by caffeine...

Mid-term.

A time where all normal friendly students are momentarily transformed into zombies, surrounded by piles of books, papers everywhere and caffeine of all shapes and sizes to keep 'em zombies from falling down into the sweet oblivion that is sleep.

Students usually choose this time to go the extra mile, for that unattainable-grade-that-they've-been-wanting-to-attain.

I, in turn, should be studying instead on updating my blog. But I started a blog for a purpose and nothing, not even maniac teachers and there even-more-maniac-ish-brain-numbing-exams will stop me from doing so.

So.

Mid-term is on Monday.

First exam.

Is going to be very hard.

Well, this totally ruins my weekend of relaxation.

As if I have those in the first place.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home