Thursday, August 24, 2006

I cram...

For the first time since the Internet has been installed in the Computer Centre, I managed to grab a computer for myself without the need to get into an all-out-arm-wrestle-I'm-gonna-guilt-you-so-bad-that-you-have-to-let-me-use-the-computer-first.

Maybe it's due to the fact that it's lunch time. But considering the fact that usually no matter what the time, the computer centre is always filled with students no matter what the time, that's not a good enough reason.

So unless most of the student body suddenly grew an extra stomach, I figure there has got to be a different reason for the lack of students in the Computer Centre.

Maybe it's because of the fact that Final Exams are coming up and people should be studying instead of spending their free hours and lunch times in front of the computer.

But, I've never been one to study.

I have the ability to store large amounts of information into my brain when I-shove-it-all-down-in-studying-all-night-for-the-exam-which-actually-tomorrow-already-cause-yeah-I'm-good-at-that.

I cram.

Trouble is, I forget it right after the exam.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home