Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bolding and dashing my way...

I'm still in the middle of a supposed relaxing week of doing nothing.

The key word here being: "supposed" bolding it so that it attracts more attention. Our teachers decided that a week of celebration for the school's 58th anniversary is not enough without the pile of work that they continually to pile over us in hopes of forever crushing whatever joy or spirit of celebration we ever had.

So in connection, FEBIAS college has officially reached 58 years of happiness and success.

I've never been a part of something so old before.

Anyways, to celebrate this joyous occasion, we have a week long celebration. Sportsfest, booths and all kinds of other things.

According to most students, this week is actually fun, but quite tiring.

Though I beg to differ, I still haven't experienced any of the fun part. Only the tiring-oh-my-gosh-and-you-all-call-this-fun-you-guys-are-all-freaking-robots-what-is-wrong-with-this-country-somebody-hit-with-a-ball-in-the-face-I-need-to-wake-up-from-this-nightmare.

But, I'm still halfway through the second day. Who knows, maybe something would happen that would make me take back my previous comment and be convinced that this week is a week of fun.

Being wrong all the time, this is actually one of the very few times that I wish and hope that I am wrong.

Though being right does have that appeal of... well being right.

I'm not making any sense.

It's the pile of work.

Slave driving teachers.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home