Thursday, September 07, 2006

Freaks...

Because I thought I had enough time to blog, I planned to type extreme lengths and topics about things that might move and touch people's hearts.

Like the fact that a childhood hero of mine died last Monday. Stever Irwin of Crocodile Hunter. I've got a bunch of words in my head right now that is definitely tear-jerking.

But, I didn't have enough time.

So, I'm just going to point you out to a point that has moved me.

I am freaking frustrated because I have to freaking research for the freaking topic of Generosity and all I freaking get are freaking websites about using your freaking generosity to freaking give to freaking charity drives about freaking plants.

Freaking frustrating you know.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home