Monday, September 25, 2006

Water equals money...

Because there is more to life than that dork.

I decided to make another entry that is not as serious and not as disturbing as the one before. This of course does not mean that I no longer want to throw something quite heavy, most preferably sharp and metallic in form, at him which would cause extreme pain-in-the-form-of-screaming-"oh-dear-gosh-stop-the-pain-I-beg-of-you-please-stop"-with-several-gallons-of-blood-here-and-there-and-begging-and-more-beggin-then-maybe-I'll-forgive-him.

Anyways.

I'm running out of money.

Yes.

It's fast disappearing down the black hole that is hiding behind the guise of "important expenses."

Money is like water here in the Philippines.

They never ever last.

If you feel sorry for me, remember I don't mind being pitied and I don't mind your sympathy. But if you really want to help me out...

Give me money.

I love gifts.

But I need cash.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger shock said...

Thats funny... That doesn't sound like the Jana I'm talking to who won't let me send her ANYTHING... :\ -shockman

3:35 AM 
Blogger jana said...

It's a joke. Haha. I'm pretty sure no one is going to send me anything anyway. Haha.

4:52 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home