Monday, September 18, 2006

Well obviously...

I'm still alive.

Nope. I am not rotting away in some garbage pile somewhere in Philip of Pines but I am still piled up with work.

But that has never been a reason to waste precious time that should be used in the-expansion-of-my-brain-with-learning-new-ideas-and-totally-becoming-kick-assh-smart-er-than-a-normal-being-because-I'm-so-not-weird-enough.

So I'm just here to remind you that I am alive and I survived traveling at night by myself for the first time.

I guess those parasites-who-are-armed-to-the-teeth were scared of me. And the weapons that I was holding.

Which consisted of an umbrella and a half eaten corn on the cob.

"I've got corn! And I'm not afraid to use it!"

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home