Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The rush still refuses to appear...

This day officially ended at 10 am.

I now have nothing better to do till the end of the day.

I should be studying for finals, considering the fact that this week is the finals week and that whatever grade I will be obtaining will affect whether I'll grab that scholarship or not.

And yet.

I can't be bothered to study.

Somehow the feeling that it's exams hasn't sunked in yet.

Final Exams Week somehow doesn't give me that normal head-rush that it usually does.

No feeling of hyperventilation, need to pull my hair out till all I have patches of hair here and there makes no appearance; overall I'm feeling pretty relaxed.

This suprises me very much.

On a different note, I cried yesterday.

Not going to bother to tell you why and how, but... the fact that I did cry should drive my fans crazy. Asking, begging for the reasons and if it was a person, they're gonna pelt him/her with polka-dotted blowdarts.

Unfortunately, fans such as them only exist in my dull grey matter.

Therefore, I'm gonna pelt myself with polka-dotted blowdarts.

Ahem. I mean study for the upcoming exam tomorrow.

That is if nothing shiny and pretty intellectually challenging grabs my attention.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sana said...

I'm a fan, I'm a fan!!!!!!!

5:16 PM 
Blogger jana said...

Haha thanks.

So you wanna borrow my polka-dotted blowdart gun?

Or do you have your own?

Lotsa love, Jana

8:16 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home