Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Choco overdose...

It's been a while since I got the chance to sit down and blog without having professors breathing down my neck and requirements piling up one after another like rabid bunnies reproducing at the speed of light in there attempt to follow the command spoken through Noah.

You know? "Go forth and multiply."

C'mon. That's funny.

[Cowers to the ground and repeating in-coherent words that suspiciously sounds like "please say I'm funny, please." over and over, in tears.]

Anyway, so until very recently, like-just-a-few-hours-ago-type-of-recently, I have been spending most of my time either catching up on reading assignments, projects and memorizing on quizzes/exams.

So what are my plans now that my time is certainly much free-er?

First I plan to overdose on chocolates.

Then I plan to fall asleep on the bed and wait...

Wait...

Until those rabid-rabbit-let's-multipy-once-more-requirements decide to rear it's ugly-multiplying head and I have to rush here and there to finish them all.

But for the moment, my chocolates and my bed will be enough to satisfy my needs.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home