Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rooted to the floor...

"Jana?"

I turn and look at an ex-classmate who now is of a different section.

"Yes?" I say.

He says nothing but bends down and reaches for my shoe.

What in the--? I would have booted my nice pretty shoes in his face, if I wasn't too shocked at this bold move.

I mean, total invasion of privacy here.

"What the heck are you doing?"

"Checking for roots."

I thought my brain was playing tricks on me, or this guy was totally off his bonkers. I stared at him and if he didn't give a better explanation soon, I would boot my nice pretty shoes in his face.

I stared.

He smiled.

"Considering the fact that you've been sitting there for eight hours straight, I figured, you might have grown roots on that spot."

Oh.

Oh haha.

You think that that's funny.

It's not.

You've got a small nose!

Ha!

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nothing said...

hi! nice blog! keep up the good work!

Would you like to exchange links with my blog? Its The JOKES Blog - http://jokingblog.blogspot.com/

If you want to exchange links, please link to me and leave me a comment, and i'll link right back!

Thanks!

PS: I can exchange links with as many blogs as u want!

:)

6:26 PM 
Blogger jana said...

Sure! I'd love that. ^^

I'll drop you a link and I'll link you back as soon as I can ^^

6:51 PM 
Blogger juice said...

hey gal. dont worry about it alright. when we dont fit in to some place... we fit in perfectly in His arms. =)

11:49 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home