Friday, December 08, 2006

A tree-fic moment...

"You were great!"

Oh. Thank you. Was I really good? Did I express the emotions right? Did I enter the stage on time? Did I do everything right? Did I bend properly? Did I raise my hands on time? Did I put them down properly?

"It was like professional work!"

Really? Wow I'm so flattered. Thank you so very much. But seriously. Was my costume on properly? It wasn't drooping or falling off right? Did my movement bring out the enticement feel that I really wanted to show?

"That was amazing!"

Oh, you're just saying that. You don't really mean it.

Yesterday, we did this performance thing. Like a musical. It was pretty extravagant. We had a lot of character changes and a lot of amazing sounds and songs. Backdrop on the stage and confetti?

Totally cool.

We're gonna do the same thing again tonight.

Oh, just in case you were wondering, one of my characters in the whole show was a tree.

Yes.

I play a tree.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Hi there from Marrakesh. I seriously love your blog banner - I have never seen anything like it before. I also wanted you to know that I love trees and have a whole blog entry (the swing never swung) about trees. And so I am happy you were a tree;-)

7:03 AM 
Blogger jana said...

thanks.

a friend made it for me.

i'm horrible at making my own banners and layout so i had a friend do it for me.

and i like trees too.

i was in a way proud too of being a tree... haha it was fun.

1:24 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home