Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The cycle...

Typing.

And erasing.

Typing again.

And then erasing again.

It's like one twisted cycle again and again. I can't think of what to type. Should I type about how I miss Brunei and how it sucks being in this country all by myself? And the fact that I'm scared of what's gonna happen to me over here?

Or should it be about the exams? And how I feel so glad that it's over that I'm willfully ignoring requirements? Which I know are gonna come back and bite me in my lower regions?

Maybe I could talk about how a roommate attempted to speak English for one whole night, and how the abounding grammatical errors has permanently scarred my brain leaving imprints, like a very dirty boy running with mud-infested shoes all over the house?

How about a very weird dream that I had recently? Last night to be more exact. Like how I had a sister in this dream and there was this twisted guy who was 700 years old but looked really really young who wants to rape my dear sister? And the fact that I don't know whether I'm a villain or helping my sister?

Type and erase. Type and erase.

Type and erase.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Islandurr said...

happy birthday!!

5:19 PM 
Blogger jana said...

Thanks ^^

1:53 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home