Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Earth's gonna kill us...

The campus is under some spell.

I never knew that the Philip of Pines can ever get this cold, unless you leave in Baguio or something which is really cold most of the time anyway.

But I live in Manila. Smack dab in the middle of the equator. It's supposed to be a pretty hot place to live.

You know, humidity and the sweat of people mixing together and stuff.

It's not supposed to be this cold!

It's been two days since this freaky weather started. And every time I wake up I beg that some fire fairy would breathe down my back so as to warm my frozen blood.

As the day continues, I'm always hanging out somewhere under the sun. But still it feels freaking weird because I can barely feel the heat. It's there but my body refuses to pay attention to it, because as it is related to my brain and therefore obtained it's moronic genes, my body would rather focus on the fact that it's freaking cold.

In an attempt to get warm, my hands have decided to rub all over my body, like an over-active lover giving close attention to his soulmate. My hands, my shoulders, my neck. Anything I can rub without risking a spine displacement.

And still I am cold.

You know, maybe it's the end of the world. Maybe the cold is the earth's way of telling us Hey I'm gonna explode into a freaking hellish ball of flame and this is my way of torturing you when the day comes and I get so hot you'll remember all the times that it was cold and you took it for granted. Or maybe I'll just freeze so you all will die, die I tell as ice-cream sticks for the giant aliens who like human flavored food. Except this is actually humans and not human flavored and real humans were really hurt in the process.

Darn it.

And I'm still cold.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sana said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Jana, I LOVE you!!!!!!!

You're so RANDOM!!!!!!!

5:19 AM 
Blogger jana said...

thanks :)

2:34 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home