Sunday, February 11, 2007

Oozing out...

My head hurt.

My nose is blocked.

My throat is sore.

I have to leave for the college in more or less than an hour and my body refuses to co-operate in any way and wants to be it's usual stubborn lazy self.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and totally scream out to the world that I'm pretty much having a bad day.

But those are just the mini-issues.

Don't you just hate it when you want to type/talk/write/blog about something or someone or an activity or an event or just bladdy one big thing that is just waiting to burst, but you can't so you stop it and try to plug it, but it's so big that you just have to say something anything about it, like it's so big that it's oozing out of your pores?

Well, this is my ooze.

Darn it.

I want to say yes, but I can't. I want to say no but I'm scared. I wish I can say maybe, but then that's completely useless cause then there's maybe yes and maybe no.

Bladdy heck.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Forzavryheid said...

Get lots of sleep and drink loads of Orange Juice!! : )

But most of all:

GET WELL SOON!!

9:01 PM 
Blogger jana said...

haha, thanks. and i hope your travel back to sa will be safe and have fun over there okie? say hi and congratulations to your brother for me?

9:38 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home