Sunday, February 04, 2007

Still freezing...

Before anything I have to give you an update.

I am still cold.

Anyway

I've been thinking and thinking alot this past few days, so much that my brain who isn't used to all this excercise aquired all this lactic acid from all the hard work and I now have this humongous migraine.

So why all this mental hard work?

Honestly?

I have no freaking clue.

Hmm.

It's like, so many things going around and around in my head that I can't even keep up with the topic change.

I think about what's gonna happen when I finish my one year prepatory course. I don't want to say it, but I've been thinking whether I should just throw in the purple fluffy towel of trying and just give the bladdy up and take a different course. It's not that I'm having a hard time with my subjects or that I'm doubting the whole Bible college thing... it's just that...

Well... it's hard.

I miss being dependant.

I think about how valentine's day is coming up and every-freaking-place I go there are all kinds gimmicks about romance and stuff. But the thing that always somehow snaps and hits a nerve with me is the "love at first sight" gimmick.

Do people seriously believe in that?

I mean, I thought my brain is dead enough and yet... yet it just hard to think that people can actually believe crap love at first sight deal thing. When you love a person, you gotta get to know him/her. And unless you do it's not love.

You're attracted to the person and that's all there is to it.

Plus, have you ever heard of a not-so-pretty-gal and a handsome-guy or vice-versa falling for each other on their first meeting? Because love at first sight does not exist.

Yeah, I guess people can get together because of it, but please for the love of all that is chocolate covered fruits don't call it love because you don't even know the person yet.

I actually got more topics than that...

I mean I skip from one topic to another like a half-rabbit-half-frog searching for an orphanage-y/new family lily/rabbit hole that would accept them for the freaking-freaks that they are. It's not it's fault that their parents were weirdoes who thought love could conquer all, including an inter-species-relationship.

You know, I think my brain just died right after that inter-species-relationship thing because I can't seem to come up with anything else to say. It's like... like my brain decided to shut down and my body being so used to it is actually surviving on it's own.

That and I have to go now anyway.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sana said...

Love at first sight is either lust at first sight or infatuation at first sight.

Love just sounds more "ROMANTIC".

Sometimes I'm quite ashamed of us as a race, we're all so desperate to find someone or something to own and to be owned by.....

That we look for love any and everywhere. It's pathetic!

5:40 PM 
Blogger Bhalla saab said...

hi

nice blog! beautiful template and great pic on the top!

could we work out a link exchange?
if interested pls add a link to my blog at http://thefunhunt.blogspot.com and

let me know.
I'll immediately put up a link too.

thanks
Bhalla

12:25 AM 
Blogger jana said...

to sana, yeah. it's... well... scary.

to bhalla, sure i'd love that...

2:24 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home