Friday, March 09, 2007

The beginning of the end... for now...

A breath of fresh air.

I finally finished my final exams.

For the year!

I'm graduating from my first one year course here in the college in more or less two weeks.

I think my brain refuses to accept that fact because my brain still refuses to rest and to breathe and to work properly. It is still messed up and stressed and oh so bladdy cluttered.

I haven't talked properly to the Guy for mor than two weeks because of the stress of exam. I haven't been able to blog properly even though a major event has occured just last week because of the stress of final exam.

I am just so glad that the final exam is over and I can once again go back to reducing my IQ back to it's below sea level point. See for the exams I had to get my head bashed in several times to wake up the lazy turds known as my brain cells.

Now, now I can go back.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home