Thursday, September 13, 2007

I really used to say that...

Dear Report,

In a few hours, I end whatever relationship I had with you. I know you were there supposedly for my good and that I was to learn from your very presence.

But you, see because of you, I skipped work that would have given me an extra allowance for the week and instead had to use what little I had left for your needs. Because of you, I had less time for myself (read: Kuya) and more time for running around and doing errands for you. Because of you, instead of playing games on my laptop, you force me with just one look to slave typing letter after letter all for the sake of pleasing and satisfying you.

I really don't see why I still need to be even in any contact with you because you have sucked me dry of any life-force that I especially need. I no longer want you in my life because you effectively make sure that I don't get proper sleep at night.

Therefore, I disown you.

I quote my eight-year-old self more than ten years ago...

I don't friend you.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up! Have a nice day ahead.

1:47 AM 
Blogger jana said...

haha thanks same to you :)

9:40 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home