Wednesday, September 26, 2007

You again...

Dear Kuya,

Darn it. I promised myself that I wouldn't think/write/dream about you so much anymore, but the minute I sat down to blog, all I could think about was you and how I missed you even though we practically live in the same campus and see each other every single day.

I really really need to get myself un-whipped.

You sent me a text message just now and it was one of those corny ones that I love. Remember the time you sent me text where in you stated that I'm omnipresent in your life? Yeah that one definitely cause my bones to melt into a puddle. A happily-giggly-in-love puddle.

How am I supposed to not control myself when you keep doing things like that?

Unforgetful are the times when you would speak in broken English because you know how I'm so meticulous when it comes to speaking proper English and you would do that just to make me laugh because you looked so comical and the words spewing from your mouth are just too funny.

One line that contained "Why you hindrance my speaking of English fluently?" and I'm under your loving spell.

Oh gosh I am so whipped.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home