Sunday, September 09, 2007

You must be completely mad...


I remember when I sat outside your window by the kiosk near the dorm when I was mad at you this one time. It's the very place I've always stayed whenever I want to relax and not think about anything else ever since my first year at the College. Whenever you knew I was there you would always stand by your window to make sure I saw you and we would have a conversation of mouthed words and looking like a pair of idiots. I guess I should never have sat by that kiosk because honestly if I wanted to stay mad at you, sitting there would never have worked. Especially the moment you came out and held Doggy and waved him at me. My phone beeped and the words were "I'm sorry." I couldn't help it. You were so cute. I forgave you then. Totally one hundred percent. Then you mouthed something and then we started mouth-ing as if nothing ever happened and you what? I'm sorry for being a psycho sometimes... a lot of times. I just can't hardly believe that someone as nice as you would love me. I sometimes think your bonkers and whenever you try to make me smile by contorting your face to look like a moron, I really do think your bonkers.

Bonkers enough to love me.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home