Sunday, October 14, 2007

Nokia 3210...


I think I love-hate your phone.

I love it because it is the only means I have left of contacting you because of the semester break. Because it has proven itself useful in sending tons and tons and tons of text messages that make me feel like the most darn-tastic gal on the planet. Because during those times we're separated for more than five minutes, you would immediately use it to state how much you have missed me. Because during my first summer break here in the Philip of Pines, where in I was forced to spend days and days and weeks without you, it was my only connection to you.

I hate it because it is an old model. So old that for nth time tonight, calls from you last exactly 22.3 seconds each time.

And 22.3 seconds of you is not enough. It's like I'm being tortured. Giving me a taste of you only to be taken away every 22.3 seconds and the wait is agony because I keep believing that your phone has finally died and will never live again because it is that old.

I can't wait till you get a new phone and then I'll be so happy because then you could call me for more than 22.3 seconds, though the thought of it is so magnificent that I find it hard to believe it is possible.

It's ok though, I still love you.

Lotsa love, Jana

Edited
Your phone decided it would lose a couple more of its life cells and last for only 10 seconds per call. I want to be the first person to know when you get a new phone because I will immediately chuck your old phone out the window of the highest building that I am able to find in the nearest vicinity.

I'm feeling murderous intentions for a piece of gadget.

I think I've lost my mind. Again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home