Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Paradise resort...

Cold.

Both the water in the pool and quiet pattering rain that fell on my head were too too cold. Shivering, I stood up and decided to take a walk. The over-sized shirt and the shorts stuck to my skin and weren't helping at all. A blast of cold wind forced my head to turn and I saw them. All of them. Playing around in the pool. Sliding down the slides. Running and laughing.

Weren't they cold?

I was probably the only one cold then. I turned away and continued walking. I moved to the other pool. It was big but didn't have much of the play-ables that the smaller pool had. Oddly, it felt warmer too. I slid in and sat at the steps, letting the water splash anywhere and everywhere around me.

Then he came.

He sat down next to me and without a word, he smiled. He let the water splash anywhere and everywhere around him. I don't know why, but suddenly I wasn't so cold anymore. There was still silence and yet this silence was quite warm. It felt like the silence was saying something that couldn't be put into words. He splashed a bit of the water at me and I splashed him back.

"Don't be so sad anymore, ok?"

"Ok."

And that's when I realized that I couldn't possibly love anyone else.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Jana!

Yay I shall comment! Because everyone tags instead of comments on my blog too):

Haha Philip of Pines I like that.

I want to be linked (well probably).

You and the FOX are friends now huh. Can't say I ever got along with him. Too carnivorous for my taste (hahaha forgive the pun!)

5:45 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Commenting I meant. Well you probably won't have any idea where the offending grammatical error in question is but it is very, very, very untrivial indeed.

5:47 PM 
Blogger jana said...

Consider yourself linked :)

9:51 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home