Monday, November 05, 2007

You non-frivolous you...

Status: Happy, silent, blushing puddle.

I remember this one time we were just sitting there in one place and you started screwing up your face into exaggerated expressions of emotions just to make me laugh. I had a great time then cause you just made me laugh till my sides hurt with your facial expressions and in between laughter and trying to stop myself from laughing, I inquired how come you're always such a clown with me and yet everyone always equated you to seriousness, frown-ful, silence, whatever else is the opposite of a frivolous un-serious being.

"I like seeing you laugh."

Then I melted into a happy, silent, blushing puddle.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger shock said...

Haha. I don't know if that's really lame over really really cute. XD -shock

4:44 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home