Thursday, November 01, 2007

Gonna be fun...

So the college has opened for the second semester.

And already I'm overwhelmed with how hard the next few days, weeks, months are going to be. I've got two major requirements to accomplish after attending class for only two days. Both of which are from really big shot professors.

I can't wait till I meet my other professors and realize that I'm going to be one busy little student and things like eating and sleeping are ultimately optional.

My only consolation, I get to see Kuya. Almost everyday.

Oh happiness.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger shock said...

Pfft. I didn't know you were THAT weak to need him around to move along in your life. That's pretty sad.

5:16 PM 
Blogger jana said...

And i didn't realize i needed your approval on whom I can be weak too.

5:46 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home