Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Short-ness...

My antagonism towards the practice late thing has extremely lessened, for somewhat joyfully enjoyed myself during last night's practice.

In other unrelated news, I've been feeling a wave of emotions lately and I think I'm psychologically insane, more so than usual. I know I'm not bi-polar because I'm not even that stupid to compare myself to that serious disease, but could this be a case of very mild and very occasional bi-polar? I mean it's been a mix of different kinds of emotions from different ends with the negative ones more often but the affirmative ones more pronounced.

I think maybe it's cause my monthly visit of blood is near.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog dude!!! ^^ i really like it! keep it up and tell joel i said hi ahahaha take care and god bless! love u my frnd!!!

6:08 PM 
Blogger jana said...

haha thanks jia. and i miss you guys hope to see you soon

3:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home