Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Suicidal...

I hate it when a song gets stuck to my head and it repeats itself over and over and over again. What's worse is if it's a song you don't really like and only the chorus (in this case just part of the chorus) is repeating itself again and again.

I'm way too cool for you boy, that's why it'll never work. I'll have you suicidal, suicidal


You wake up and the first thing playing on your head is,

I'm way too cool for you boy, that's why it'll never work. I'll have you suicidal, suicidal


I mean it would be somewhat acceptable if the other parts of the song would be playing too, but nooo. It's just that. As soon as my head finishes the second suicidal it starts again with the I'm way too cool for you part, complete with instrumental intro.

Taking a shower and you're head is going I'm way too cool for you boy, that's why it'll never work. I'll have you suicidal, suicidal. Walking to the canteen and it's going I'm way too cool for you boy, that's why it'll never work. I'll have you suicidal, suicidal. I'll have one rice and bacon and a cold I'm way too cool for you boy, that's why it'll never work. I'll have you suicidal, suicidal chocolate please. Then you're I'm way too cool for you boy, that's why it'll never work. I'll have you suicidal, suicidal-ing your way to class. Sir? Yes, I did my requirement sir, it's just that I'm way too cool for you boy, that's why it'll never work. I'll have you suicidal, suicidal the dog ate it.

With a deep sigh, I now say I'm way too cool for you boy, that's why it'll never work. I'll have you suicidal, suicidal goodbye.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home