Tuesday, December 11, 2007

WiFi-ing

The College is turning into a WiFi-ing bonanza and it feels like everyone has their own laptop. No longer are students wielding their brand new mobile phone handsets whatever but each is now bringing their own big bag of laptop with corresponding paraphernalia, hungry for the tiniest of signals that they could possibly find. I actually find this very comical. Some are sending e-mails, checking out videos on You Tube, some are finishing requirements and some lazy ass bums who should be doing requirements are publishing their blog instead.

I probably should leave now. My bum is so numb from sitting down and my eyes are white from seeing the same empty screen over and over and over again and trying to fill it with words that don't make any sense. I tried going romantic, I tried funny, I even tried lazy bum way of filling it by once again using the overused line of my brain dying every second, but that joke is like so old that if it were possible molds would be forming around the words.

Ok. That's it. I'm leaving now. I mean it. I'm signing out and I'm getting up from this chair and walking away. I am leaving.

Really.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home