Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The wrong feeling...

Dear Kuya,

Good example. We were always the good example. The one that had to be good so that no one would say anything. The couple that had to wait so that people would follow and not rush into things. The couple that had to do well in our respective positions so that people would say they are handling this relationship so well.

And I'm tired of it.

I want to be like them, who can hang out all the time and be in each other's faces. I want to be like them, he walks her to the class and carries her stuff around and he she always eats at the same time. I want to be able to say I love you in front of many people without having to whisper it so that no one would hear, and therefore judge us a couple rushing into things they're so bad they have to be parents of the Antichrist.

I'm tired of all these don't do this and don't do that and be like this and don't be like that. I just want to be able to show you that I love you.

Why is that so wrong?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home