Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Finally...

And so I'm home.

I arrived last Friday and did I happen to mention that my laptop broke? And that I am no forced to return to old habits and rely on Internet Cafes for the Internet and my computer needs. It's like discovering the fountain of youth at 89 and realizing that dude the well is dried up and now you have to rely on liposuction till it's fully functional again.

Anyway, I'm not as depressed about it as I thought I would be. I guess I'm just glad to be home. Philippines is still the same crowded, noisy, polluted, coup-ing, traffic-filled country that I have come to know but it's my crowded, noisy, polluted, coup-ing, traffic-filled home. And I love it here.

Or it could be that the Turtle has made me so very happy that the pain of broken laptop has considerably lessened in the face of his love-ness for me.

It's good to be home.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your english is very nice to read

3:45 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmM, how wud react..
m seem to be speechless...
nwei, got entertained wid ur write ups..
update me as soon as you've got a new one...

Beulah hir...

hekehekeheek

4:06 PM 
Blogger jana said...

to anon, haha thanks. i appreciate it.

to beulah, thanks for dropping by :)

1:16 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home