Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's been...

A very hectic and lazy week.

Hectic because finals are coming up and there is never a day when I don't have to pass a requirement and I think teachers have this inane sense of torturing students by wielding their ominous combined weapons of requirement after requirement and Pass it on this exact time, failure to do so, late for a few seconds means a failing grade and Mwuahahaha, I'm going to sooo see you again next year.

Lazy because after getting a planner, I managed to actually managed my time well and by the time day becomes night, I've finished everything and actually have time to sleep. I should have done this planner thing a very long long time ago. Sure I'm tired as heck, but hey I managed to grab some sleep and time to eat, it's so much better than last year's finals.

Last year's finals consisted of aaaaghhh and how the heck do they think we could finish this??? and eat? sleep? are you kidding me? and falling asleep on the table only to have nightmares of seeing your professor for another semester and more tortures wake up girl study, you can die of exhaustion later.

So yeah, I think this year was an improvement.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Paoper said...

ahh, the joys of school-ing :D

2:13 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom always said to me while I was in school, "get enup sleep or you'll end up seek!" So I did and I pass this advice on to you. Take it easy, get enough sleep and don't end up sick.

Stumbled on your blog and just wanted to say "hi". Hi.

9:41 AM 
Blogger jana said...

to xio, it can be a joy if you ignore the pain that it brings... hahaha

to pancit nation, haha thanks for the advice. will do so :) and hi too...

8:16 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home