Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sweet baby, how I miss you...

I miss my laptop.

It's been exactly (not really exactly) two months since my laptop has been broken and I've been forced to resort to going back to the dark ages of internet cafes and drooling at other people who have their own laptops.

I tear up every time I think about my beautiful laptop with its beautiful programs and its beautiful content. Oh how I terribly miss you and how I wish you would come back into my arms. I promise never to treat you bad ever again. I promise to love you and give you nice pretty places to sleep and never never put you on the floor ever again. You're going to be the most pampered laptop to have ever existed in the planet and you can trust me baby, I will never ever replace you.

Just come back home to Mama. She misses you very much and all these "replacements" that I have been visiting just doesn't do it for me.

You're the only one, I promise.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home