Monday, March 24, 2008

Vacation woes...

Dear Kuya,

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for all the times I'm such a weirdo with a weird temper that reacts to the weirdest situations that range from are you kidding me, you did not just say that to me?! to did you just not look at me the right way?! and how I always seem to be giving you the silent treatment for not saying sorry yet because you always sorry when I do something wrong.

But you know in my defense, my mom said that you only let a person see you when you're really in a bad mood and get angry with them for little things because you trust them enough that they won't leave you because they love you anyway. So my imbalanced hormones are pretty smart in that aspect huh? I mean I didn't think of that but they obviously did because you're like always the target of my evil hormones.

I also want to say thank you.

Thank you for sticking it with me and being with me and understanding me through all the crazy-ness and anger the tempers and pouting and the unreasonableness and the crying. Thank you for not leaving me, even during the time I told you to leave me alone. Thanks for still having the stomach to say you love me even after I said something I didn't mean and realizing that I didn't mean it, I was just being stupid.

Though, I've come a long way because of you. I've changed a little bit, here and there, because I don't want to keep hurting you anymore. I mean I try not to fight with you as much right, and sometimes when I do fight with you, it's a somewhat valid reason compared to the ones before right?

Also, I miss you.

I miss you and it's been 5 days 5 hours and 50 minutes since I last saw you and miss you so much. From the exaggerated facial expressions aimed to make me laugh to your ticklish ears and small chubby hand. I miss you so much and can time go by faster now? Does it really have to tick tock by this slow?

In summary, I just want to say I'm sorry for fighting with you again yesterday and thank you for understanding that I just miss you a lot that's all.

Oh, and I love you.

Lotsa love, Jana

P.S. Also thank you for always getting me a glass of water at the canteen all the time even though even though I already had enough liquids to drink and I only asked you to get one for me just to see if you would do it and I know you know that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home