Saturday, May 31, 2008

Because you sang to me...

Dear Barkada,

Yesterday, a bunch of you guys called online but I didn't have a microphone on my laptop so I could only hear you guys and you guys could only see me. And I just want to say that talking to you guys have further proven to me that you guys are just totally the weirdest coolest and most fun bunch of guys ever.

You guys called because you were having some sort of sleepover and since I'm the only girl in the barkada, I'm not allowed to sleep over with you guys. It's nice to know that you guys all think of me and stuff and even though you did try to freak me out since it was in the middle of night by saying there were ghosts behind me, I really appreciate you guys singing for me.

I guess I just want to say thank you for being there for me and for always taking care of me. And for always being my guardian angels in time of need. Thank you for making me smile and making me laugh and for always sensing when I need these things. Thank you for rubbing my head when I feel like crying. Thank you for treating me like a boy-girl mutant hybrid because it means you both take care of me and let me explore on my own.

You guys are the best.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home