Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Feeling all...

Bouncy.

I just got my hair done and my nails done and toenails done and wardrobe done and accessories done so now I look all ready and girly for enrollment tomorrow.

I just can't get over my hair. It's so bouncy and soft and shiny and so very pretty all over. It smells amazing too. And my nails, well they're a nice shade of lavender and I just love it. I know I didn't turn into a gorgeous chick or anything but I do at least feel like a girl now. That's really saying something after at least two years of being marked as the resident boy-girl hybrid mutant at the College.

But that's also not saying I've instantly transformed into this saucy I can't do anything on my own girl or you know this total weakling because I can still totally kick arse.

So you know, like, warning to all. Compliments only or your hard arse meets my newly pretty pedicured foot.

Cheers y'all!

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home