Sunday, July 13, 2008

In better news...

...

I'm sorry I got all emotional again on you and I'm sorry I got all whiny and complaining again. I keep doing that to you, I mean just last night I almost broke up with you for an absolutely useless reason that doesn't even deserve to be mentioned because I already forgot it by the time I was almost breaking up with you. It seems I've been stuck in a perpetual state of PMS this past week and I really am sorry for making you suffer all the mood swings and the weird arguments that pop out of nowhere.

...

Thank you for listening to me again and even though I can be unreasonable at times, you still fight for me and being with me, even though it's been one weird roller coaster ride and yes it's a couple of days late and yeah I don't really do this and all, but in view of your sweetness and kindness and your tolerance of my being stuck in PMS-land, I think this isn't even enough to show you that I am really thankful for everything, so...

Happy 14th Month-sary...
and 3 day-sary!!!


I love you.

...

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home