Saturday, July 19, 2008

ThisIsFun...

IWonderWhyIGetAllNostalgicLikeWhenIt'sRaining.

It's like a weird rule. Like I have to think nostalgic thoughts when I hear the pitter patter of the rain drops hitting the glass pane of my windows, or any windows for that matter. I mean it's not even rational nostalgic thoughts, but nostalgic thoughts that are so messy and crashing into each other running up and down and in and out forming one big mixture of muddy pulpish nostalgic mess. Almost like my normal thoughts, but with a tinge of nostalgic-ness.

I mean, example.

A couple of days back, I was sitting in the chapel and you know I was sort of skipping lunch because dude I was so busy for the past few days that, forget eating, INeedToBreathe and so I decided to just stay at the chapel and do just that. I... um... well, I breathed.

Then it started to rain, like really rain and well I couldn't go back to the canteen anymore because I forgot my umbrella back at the dorm and there was no one else left at the chapel so I decided to wait it out and while I was sitting there, plenty of time for breathing, I started thinking.

And then I died because I wasn't breathing enough oxygen to sustain the mental exercise that my brain was going through.

Huh, why is that?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home